“Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.”
Can you really choose to be happy?
Yes. You absolutely can.
How do I know that?
Because I do it every single day and I teach other people how to do it every single day.
My name is Jo Howarth. I am an author, a speaker and the founder of The Happiness Club.
(To find out more about me click here)
I would love you to join my club so that you can become the person you choose to be too.
So what is The Happiness Club?
The Happiness Club is a monthly membership club that helps you look after your mental wellbeing.
You join a gym to keep your physical body fit and healthy. And you join The Happiness Club to keep your mind fit and healthy.
Once you're a member you receive a daily message from me containing a mindset tool, tip or technique to help you leave the negative stuff behind and see life in a more positive way. I run a live monthly webinar for my members on a particular theme such as anxiety, stress, confidence and gratitude. And you get direct access to me whenever you need it through my secret Facebook group. It's all done online so you can access everything at your leisure.
"You showed me that the strength I needed was already inside and taught me how to utilise it."
- Why Being an Introvert Doesn’t Mean You Can't be a Good Communicator Posted on 31st August 2018 at 18:08
- How does The Happiness Club help? Posted on 20th April 2018 at 18:57
- Are you a natural born worrier? Posted on 12th April 2018 at 18:48
- Feeling Emotional... Posted on 3rd February 2018 at 16:21
- The power of expectation Posted on 26th January 2018 at 13:32
- You can do it! Posted on 19th January 2018 at 09:57